Business Online Banking allows organizations to perform a wide array of banking functions, from basic account management to sophisticated Cash Management services. Our two platforms are outlined below.
Standard Business Access
- View account balance and activity
- View check images
- Transfer funds internally between First Trade business accounts
- Pay a First Trade loan using your First Trade Checking, Savings or Money Market Account
- Pay bills
- Place domestic wire transfers
- Place stop payments
- View deposit statements
- Receive account and activity email alerts
- Security Token service (optional)
- Protect your account free of charge with Trusteer Rapport
Premium Business Access
All of the features included in Standard Business Access, plus access to:
- ACH Origination and Block services
- Account Reconciliation
- Positive Pay
- Convenient source for accessing and managing accounts
- Sophisticated reporting of cash flow position and business activity
- Cash Management services help reduce fraud risk
How to enroll:
Your Online Banking information is protected.
We are committed to keeping your Online Banking information safe. Click here
to learn more.
Contact our Customer Service Department via email
or telephone at 800.242.0272 if you have any questions about our Online Banking system.