|Why does my organization need this?
||Don't just take our word for it!
- Save you time
- Reduce costs
- Maximize cash flow
- Streamline your collections process
- Eliminate the need for lockbox services
||"The eCapture2 system has provided numerous benefits,
including increased accuracy and better research capabilities.
It's been very easy to use!"
James Weader, Town of Weston
eCapture2 user since June, 2009
How Does It Work?
- Begin by gathering all of your daily remittance bills and checks and load them into the desktop scanner
- The scanner will then automatically create an image of the bill and the front and back of each check
- The checks are deposited into your accound and a receivables file is created
What does your organization need to get started?
- An FDIC–insured First Trade Operating Account1
- A desktop remote deposit scanner, which will be provided by First Trade
What installation and technical support will be provided?
- First Trade has the ability to work with any receivables vendor. A sampling of the vendors we have worked with in the past includes Munis, VADAR® and WTI Systems™. Our expert project team will ensure a seamless implementation process.
- Once the requirements have been met, our support and maintenance program will include:
- Initial user training
- Ongoing support will be provided by a dedicated relationship manager to assist in any way and will be available via email, telephone and in-person
Want to learn more?
Or contact a First Trade eCapture2 specialist:
Cash Management Officer