At First Trade Union Bank, we recognize that the challenges facing working families in this economic downturn are especially difficult. That's why we've partnered with the National Federation for Credit Counseling (NFCC). Founded in 1951, NFCC is the nation's largest and longest serving national non-profit credit counseling network, with 100 member agencies and nearly 820 offices in communities throughout the country.
NFCC Services Include:
- Credit Counseling
- Money Management Advising
- Financial Difficulty Solutions
- Personalized Financial Plans - Plans tailored to suit your financial needs and to prevent future financial difficulties.
- Debt Management - If your problems are severe, you may be eligible to enroll in a debt management plan.
- Home Ownership
- Pre-Purchase Counseling - Understand what it takes to purchase a home in today's economy.
- Foreclosure Prevention - Housing counselors will help guide you to avoid default or foreclosure.
- Reverse Mortgages - Counseling for seniors on an emerging trend in the mortgage industry.
- Bankruptcy Counseling & Education
- Types of Bankruptcy - Counselors will explain the differences between a chapter 7 and a chapter 13 bankruptcy filing.
- File or Not to File - Bankruptcy is one of the most serious financial decisions consumers will make. Before choosing this option, NFCC counselors will make sure you understand the implications and what they will mean for your future needs.
To learn more about NFCC, please visit their website at www.NFCC.org
Or to find a counselor in your community, visit NFCC's Office locator by clicking here.